I created Vegan Yoga Life to be a resource for those who want to learn more about living a more healthful, mindful and compassionate vegan lifestyle. In the beginning, this was a simple recipe blog. But it has grown along with me as I search for knowledge, abundance, inspiration, magic and, well, really yummy vegan food!
You’re in the right place if you’re looking for:
- support while transitioning to a plant-based diet
- information about a vegan, cruelty-free lifestyle
- a discussion on vegan issues such as animal rights, environmentalism, ethics of food, etc
- knowledge about yoga and how we can integrate its energy and teachings into everyday life
- tips and inspiration for living more mindfully, compassionately and healthfully
- and more!
I’m so glad you’re here! Click here to browse vegan recipes.
Let me tell you a little bit about myself…
5 facts about me:
- I’m a certified yoga instructor and regularly take breaks from the computer to invert in down dog. I believe that yoga and veganism are intertwined and I love to explore the overlap
- There’s often a lot more going on inside my head than what comes out of my mouth
- Music has always been a special part of my life. In addition to singing my heart out, I’ve played clarinet, piano, guitar, drums, bass and now adding ukulele to the list.
- I’m vegan for the animals and I believe all beings everywhere should be happy, healthy and free.
- I’m happily married to my best friend and am a mama to one human baby and two fur babies <3
FREE 30-DAY GUIDE TO GOING VEGAN
Daily emails with tips, recipes + inspiration for transitioning to a vegan lifestyle healthfully, mindfully + joyfully.