My journey to becoming vegan has been a long and winding one. Along the way I read some books, watched some movies, collected numerous recipes from cooking blogs and listened to podcasts in the car and while out running. I’ve started this list of vegan resources that have helped me learn more about a healthy plant-based lifestyle in hopes they can be of service to anyone else who is searching for information about going vegan.
Vegan Books I Recommend
- The Complete Guide to Vegan Food Substitutions: Veganize It!
- Eat To Live
- The 30-Day Vegan Challenge
- Vegan’s Daily Companion
Vegan Cookbooks I Love
- Isa Does It: Amazingly Easy, Wildly Delicious Vegan Recipes for Every Day of the Week
- The Vegan Table: 200 Unforgettable Recipes for Entertaining Every Guest at Every Occasion
- Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck
- But I Could Never Go Vegan!: 125 Recipes That Prove You Can Live Without Cheese, It’s Not All Rabbit Food, and Your Friends Will Still Come Over for Dinner
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook: Over 100 Vegan Recipes to Glow from the Inside Out
- Salad Samurai: 100 Cutting-Edge, Ultra-Hearty, Easy-to-Make Salads You Don’t Have to Be Vegan to Love
My Top Kitchen Tools for Vegan Cooking
Also, check out my post about my favorite kitchen tools for cooking vegan food.
- glass containers
- Fine grater
- Vitamix blender
- Vegetable steamer
- Citrus Juice Press
- Food Processor
- Spice Grinder
- Julienne Peeler
Vegan Grocery Essentials
Vegan Recipe Blogs
- Post Punk Kitchen Blog – http://www.theppk.com
- Vegan Richa – http://veganricha.com
- Thug Kitchen – http://thugkitchen.com
- Oh She Glows – http://ohsheglows.com
- The Veggie Chick – http://veggiechick.com
Vegan Podcasts I Enjoy
Vegan Stuff on Social Media
Are you looking for good vegan gift ideas this year? Look no further. I’ve put together this list of some cool gift ideas that vegans will LOVE!
Health and Wellness
I love ClassPass because it gives me the ability to try out everything from yoga classes to massage and other wellness services at studios all around town without committing to a membership at just one place. Plus it ends up being more afforadable! Try ClassPass today and get $40 toward your membership here!